Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wowza, that hurts!!

Okay, this is a little diminished by the fact that I missed Arms & Shoulders on Monday due to Valentine's Day, but WEEK TWO IS DONE!!! WOOHOO!!!! Tomorrow is my rest day and then back at it on Saturday!!!
I have been pretty boring on my accountability reports here and I'm sorry for that, but all I am currently channeling all my extra energy to my muscles for repair, even the creative and wordy ones. :) My legs were still super tired from Legs & Back last night, so Kenpo X was a little tougher than it was last time. Actually, all the work outs are harder this second time around because nothing has fully recovered yet, but apparently that is the beauty (horror) of P90X. There were a couple of times during the routine where I was like, eh, I could just stop now, I did 35 minutes of it... I did 40 minutes of it, I could stop now... And then I realized that nothing I've ever done before worked because I allowed myself to be weak. So, this time I dug down, pushed harder, cussed A LOT, and got thru it, and I feel better for having done it. :) I want to get thru this to the other side and say, "Holy crap, I DID THAT, so I know anyone can!". So, two weeks down, many many more to go, but still holding on to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment