Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 3 coming to a close...

Yay! 2 more days until my rest day and that puts Week 3 in the books and I will start my next "routine". So stoked!!! Tonight was Yoga X and while I find it really difficult maintain a constant balance because of the carpet, I still was able to do more of the difficult stuff than the last time and even attempted (but failed miserably) the Crane Pose, which is where you squat down like a frog and put your knees on top of your arms and just kind of sit there, all your body weight balanced on your hands, waiting for natural selection to take effect. Night before last was Shoulders and Arms and that one went really, really well. I can already see a difference in my arm and it just makes me more pumped to keep going and seeing more difference everywhere. :) Tomorrow is my most dreaded day- Legs and Back. But, no matter how much I hate them, with God (and you guys) as my witness(es), I'll never wear jeans all summer again!!!! :D Lol, bring on the spray tan, cause these legs is pasty-white! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment