Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sh*t my kids say...

"But Mom, I can't eat my pancakes. They do NOT like me and it makes me sad."

"Mom, if your iPod hadn't fallen in the potty, what games would it have on it?"

"Yeah, that is a barn. Like, when a baby is barn."

"Spiderman is red and blue with webs." - Bishop's answer when asked why he had hit his sister

"Audrey, you have to say it right! You are not listening to me. Say it right, please!"
"Oh, FINE: Spiderman, let down your weeeeeeeeeeb..." - secret password phrase to get into the play house

"Cayne, you are my BEST dog EVER. Sorry Coors."

"Here, this is for you." - said by Audrey while handing me something from her nose

"Boys have a penis. Girls have a pajama."

"Mom, our family is really big: you and me and Bishop and Dad, and.... my blanket!"

"Because I didn't hit my brudder hard enough." - Audrey's answer when asked if she knew why she was in T/O

"Spiderman." - Bishop's answer to the question when asked at school what he was grateful for

"I can't; I'm too, too busy and so sad." - Audrey's reason for why she can't get in the bath tub

No comments:

Post a Comment