Sunday, February 6, 2011

No. Really. OUCH!

I sit here before the computer sipping a  little "post work out" recovery drink concoction and it gave me an idea for protein powder that contains Novocaine that can be dispersed thru the whole body... Or, even better, powdered muscle relaxers... But they will only work if you use vodka as the liquid in the mixture...*sigh... Enough dreaming.

Day 2 of P90X went better than I expected; I only had to modify a little bit (but I made up for it by cursing very loudly and inventively so as to burn more calories AND stimulate my children's vocabulary). However, I was wrong yesterday when I postulated Plyometrics' Greek meaning. It in fact, literally translated, stand for "What the %*)# was I THINKING?!?!?" You live and you learn. I found myself several times today down on the floor going pondering how exactly I was going to get up and (sorry for a little TMI here, but) how I was going to fasten my bra without being able to reach around behind myself. Let's just say that necessity is the mother of invention and just leave it at that...

So, anyways, there is Day 2 in the books... Only 88 more to g.... oh crap, someone just shoot me now...

1 comment: