Saturday, February 5, 2011

Um. Ouch?

Captain's log. Stardate 28792... Whoops! Wrong entry! I feel that I have reserved the right to be slightly turned around as I just completed my first P90X work out: Chest & Back, followed by Ab Ripper X. I should be okay tomorrow, just as long as I do not have to lift my arms over my head. I am already devising a method of applying deodorant that consists mainly of duct tape on the bathroom counter and a series of back and forth motions over the applicator. I seriously feel that if someone came up to me and tossed me a ball, I would not be able to get my hands up in time to keep it from smacking me in the face. The only reason I can get my hands on this keyboard is because as I was sitting (read: falling desperately) in my chair, they were caught in the momentum of my body and happened to land on the table. Rag doll style. Yeah. That's how I roll... Tomorrow is Plyometrics, which I believe is Greek for "Thank God I have the blinds pulled so the neighbors can't see me and think that I am being attacked by a swarm of bees".

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Remember Plyo is a beast & can be vicious on the knees, plyo-modifyo girl! also, sub w/ Cardio X if needed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna give it my best shot. BTW, Chest and Back should come with a back scratcher because Lord knows I can't reach around there and get to an itch!

    ReplyDelete