Saturday, March 5, 2011

*insert witty title here*

Greetings and salutations from my Saturday. Today marks the start of my second phase of P90X. Today's work out was brought to me in part by a collaborative agreement between Satan and Justin Bieber. I mean, I can only assume such horror could be put together by those combined forces of evil. It began with the slow and painful torture known as the push up, but just in case a regular push up isn't hard enough, this one made you go from a plank position down to the floor in a slow, four count move, only to come back up at the same pace. That should have been my indication as to how the rest of it was going to go... Truly, it sucked, but I can see how helpful it will be in the change of my arms, chest, and back. Ab Ripper X, also known as "WTF?! Have you lost your MIND?!", went pretty well and I found myself actually doing the moves with the right form and that helped me really feel what they do to each area of my abdominal muscles and core. My recovery week was pretty awesome and my rest day (yesterday) was even better, but now it is back to the grind, and I have to say, I'm pretty stoked. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment